Day 1- My new life in Sheffield, United kingdom


day 1, 4 June 2010 (uk), sunny day,
17 hour flight really making me exhaust,
cant wait any single moment again to step into my new accommodation.
it was located at eldon street, Victoria Hall,
let photo explain to u, a big top-hung window, a long end table, a chair, 2 bookshelf on each side of the wall, a single bed, cabinet, n the most important personal toilet :-)
not bad at all for the first view for my room,
but actually the faults were hide quietly,
the moist's smell, n oso the internet access account cant be register,
i just donoe which idiot was making mistake.
but anyway, all the problem is settle, n i can have a sit with blog down my status.
by the way, i'm so sorry to the person at block x flat 7, room 2. heaven know :-(

0 comments: