跨"年"....stride "year"


2009年1月2日
5,4,3,2,1.....hapi new year!!!
how to celebrate ur new year, how to 跨年??
let me teach u la, write a "年" put on the floor,
when the last second of 2008 was pass,
then stride on the "年",
congratulation, u ady successfull to complete 跨年mission....
*wind blow* -__-''', i noe it cool, ( pls don try tis at home)
long time i din update my blog ady,
cause i toooooo busy ady, (should b lazy)
wat i have been done in 2008??
erm.....play hard, but study soft,
soli mon & dad, i promise to study hard again,
soli fren, i promise i will copy note, but i still strongly fell that nth help for copy note. it just a tutor's trick tat don wan let us fall sleep in their class...
last soli i need to say for u, n i start learning how to cherish n appreciate, pls take good k of urself. i should start my new life..
any hope in 2009??
hope that my life can b more challenge & meaningful, n can improve my music, it quite a long time i drop my piano & guitar, all musicality like get far away from me ady, pls come bek..
long time i din sit calmness to sketch a pic for my blog, finally all the assignment was submited, i really can feel the stress was totally gone, but exam come T.T... some 1 pls help me...
n 2day i quite hapi in school..... relax..
say hai to 2009, say bye for 2008...
i noe it will b a good year...


0 comments: